Sunday, June 04, 2006

just like old times

Well, here we go.....it's been one year, four months and change since I created this blog, but this here is post #1. I used to put up my babble on my now-defunct website vishalvora.com back when I was in college.....some of you may be familiar with my old stuff. Then I repatriated my ass back to the motherland and started working, and so my creative juices were put on the back-burner while I tried to figure out the intricacies of running a business in India. Far cry from the engineering labs at college.

Anyway, time-machining back to the present, I was going through my buddy amit's blog today when I suddenly remembered....waitaminute, what happened to MY blog??? After some amount of password-guessing (if you can't remember your own password, nobody's EVER gonna guess it...heheh) I was allowed back into my account.

So what'll be happening on these pages you ask? Well anything......I'll be writing about stuff that I've seen, heard, consumed, learnt and felt. This should be a good trip.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bishaal Babu......where are you these days???
So did you see The Davin ci code and what about Xmen-3?

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»