Friday, June 16, 2006

how to spend lunch hour - option 1

I'm a huge fan of Escape the room games. Thirty minutes of brain-zapping after lunch everyday. A few days back I ran into this game that claims to be the hardest puzzle on the internet. "Hah!" I thought....."Over a trillion pages online....these guys are talking out of their ass!" Then I started solving it.......three days later I'm on level 11. There are 139 levels in the game. I've been stuck on level 11 for two days. Now I widely claim to be the smartest guy in a 100 meter radius, and I know I'm not.....pissing people off with my know-it-all talk is how I get my kicks...heheh. But this is one difficult sonofabitch, and it keeps getting tougher. I must be over-heating atleast a half-dozen Google servers with my googling. Go on, try it out and then tell me how far you got. Just don't blame me if you get jacked for spending all day staring at the same page. Addictive shit.

No comments: