Monday, July 24, 2006

"..............................."

That's right my friends, i've been gagged, by no less an entity than the Government of India! As of right now, my blog cannot be viewed by anyone from India or China (though I doubt the Chinese are lining up to read all this anyway........actually, neither is anyone in India) thanks to the govt's paranoia that blogs can be used to dissipate sensitive information and incite violence between communities.

BOMB, TERRORIST, AL QAEDA, OSAMA, DAWOOD, LASHKAR, RDX, LTTE, NAXALITE, ASSASINATE, ATTACK, BUSH, MASSAGE, MORON, PARLIAMENT, GRENADE, KILL


There, I said it.

Now I'll wait for the CBI, RAW, FBI, CIA and all the other acronymous agencies to come get me.

Note to Mr. Dayanidhi Maran, Union Minister, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India: Have you heard of a little something called email?

I knew we were trying to be like China but didn't think this is how it would happen. What's next, public stoning?

Tell everyone you know in India that they can still browse blogs by going to http://anonymouse.org/anonwww.html

Score so far:

Citizens 0
Stupid Politicians 1

No comments: